EBRO water type butterfly valve Z011-A is an universally applicable wafer type valve accomodated to EN 593. The large variety of basic materials allows applications in different industries.
Nominal diameter: DN 50 – DN 1200
Body Material: Cast Iron GG25
Liner Material: EPDM/ NBR (Black)
Disc: Stainless Steel
Temperature range: –40 °C to +200 °C (depending on pressure, medium and material)
Operating pressure: max. 16 bar
- Absolutely tight sealing with flow in either direction
- The valve body and disc are accurately machined which results in low operating torque, long service life and reliability.
- Triple shaft bearings prevent shaft deflection and guarantee optimum guidance even after many years of operational service.
- Four flange mounting holes ensure correct valve location.
- Single flange mounting is possible (please request details from our Technical Department).
- Can be installed in any desired position.
- Can be disassembled, material-specific recycling possible
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Water and wastewater technology
- Pneumatic materials handling technology
- Power generation industry
EBRO Wafer-Type Butterfly Valve
- Brand: EBRO
- Product Code: Z011-A
- Availability: In Stock