The electric cylinder is a mechatronic element of excellence able to solve several problems linked to the movement control: multi-position, strength control, speed control and a mix of all these variables.
Because of the main role that the cylinder plays, its dimensioning must take into account several parameters; not least the desired life expectancy.
Eurosei offers an extremely varied range of electric cylinders with unique mechanic and electric characteristics, able to satisfy any need and any application, with an absolutely convenient price-performance ratio.
- High precision electric cylinder with linear motor drive. Ball screws maximum ø 20 mm
- Shape and dimensions are in conformity with ISO 15552 Cylinders Series
- Available sizes: 32, 50, and 63
- Standard strokes till 800 mm
- Special strokes till 2000 mm