EBRO lug type butterfly valve is a butterfly valve with threaded holes. This type enables the one-sided lugging of pipes with flange accommodation to EN 1092 PN 6/10/16 or ASME Class 150 or AS 4087 PN 16.
Nominal diameter: DN 20 – DN 600 (DN 20 only PN10/16)
Body Material: Cast Iron GG25
Liner Material: EPDM/ NBR (Black)
Disc: Stainless Steel
Temperature range: –40 °C to +200 °C (depending on pressure, medium and material)
Operating pressure: max. 16 bar
- Absolutely tight sealing with flow in either direction
- The valve body and disc are accurately machined which results in
low operating torque and long service life and reliability.
- Triple shaft bearings prevents shaft deflection and guarantees
optimum guidance even after many years of operating service.
- Can be disassembled, material-specific recycling possible.
- Single flange mounting is possible.
- Can be installed in any desired position.
- Fully repairable valve
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Water and wastewater technology
- Pneumatic materials handling technology
- Power generation industry
- Food industry
- Civil engineering
- For paint and laquers, a silicon-free Version is available.